Grace Academy is not just a great place to educate your child; it is a great place to work. Our faculty and staff are the reason we can provide the best academic and Christ-centered education. Together with our school families, they create a community that is safe, supportive, engaging and God-honoring. It is no exaggeration when people describe our school as "the Grace Family." All faculty and staff members must regularly attend an evangelical, Bible-believing church and must be able to sign our Statement of Faith.
Due to the volume of inquiries and resumes we receive, we are not always able to respond to every resume. We will be in contact with you if we are interested in setting up an interview. Thank you for your understanding. If you are interested in serving at Grace, please send in an application that is provided below.
Position Opening for Director of the Grace Children's Center
Grace Baptist Academy is seeking a professional to lead the daycare program of their ministry. This facility cares for children from infancy to four years old. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· A committed believer in Jesus Christ as Savior and able to sign our statement of faith
· A Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education, Master’s degree is preferred
· A minimum of 5 years of experience managing a licensed Childcare Center is preferred
· Experience with direct supervision and instruction of children is expected
· Has a record of effective supervision of instructional staff
· Proven ability to analyze and solve problems both interpersonal and operational
· Understands basic financial practices with appropriate accounting and business skills
· Shows excellent organizational, time management and prioritization skills
· Demonstrates excellent communication and interpersonal skills enhancing their ability to develop good relationships with parents, children and coworkers
If you are interested, please fill out an employee application (link above) and send to Matt Pollock, Headmaster ([email protected]).